After the organisation of the European Day of the Union Syndicale Fédérale (USF) on “Harassment at the workplace” on 23 October 2018, USF is organising a round table to raise awareness of Harassment at work, as part of its actions against this scourge.
in partnership with Staff association of ACP,
FRIDAY 15 FEBRUARY 2019, from 13:00 to 15:00,
à la Maison ACP, avenue Georges Henri 451, 1200 Brussels (5 min from métro Mérode)
Experts in this field, representatives of carers and victims, as well as members of the USF working on this issue will participate in this round table. It will be open to the public, in particular officials of the European institutions, embassies and diplomatic missions in Brussels.
- Welcome and Registration (ACP Staff Association & USF)
- Welcome address, ACP Staff Association
- Welcome by the Secretary General of the ACP Secretariat or his representative
- Welcoming Remarks of the president of the USF or his representative
- Presentation of the program and expected objectives
- Interventions (expert, lawyer, trade-unionist)
- Questions from the public
- Conclusions and next steps