Strengthen Europe and its Public Service !
A few words from Bernd Loescher, USF President
On behalf of the Federal Committee, I am very pleased to invite our MOs to the 2019 Union Syndicale Fédérale Congress. This page contains important information about different aspects. Please refer to them as often as necessary or contact our Secretariat in Maison de l’Union Syndicale for any question. I hope to meet you all for this major event of our trade union federation.
The Congress takes place in Bratislava, Slovakia, from Thursday 30 May 13:00, to Sunday 2 June 13:00.
The venue is the Lindner Hotel, for accommodation, as well as for the meetings itself. Accomodation and meals are organised by the USF logisitics WG.
You will find below the draft agenda and a couple of texts submitted by the Federal Committee to the Congress. These papers are not necessarily agreed upon by all members of the Federal Committee, but are deemed to open the discussion process. The main topics of the Congress concern precarious working conditions, the raise of nationalism throughout Europe, the digitalisation, the fight against harassment, and our policy for agencies.
- Draft Agenda (FR EN)
- Amendments to USF Regulations (FR)
- Political resolution: Europe Facing Nationalism (EN)
- USF Activity Report 2015-2019 (EN)
- Draft rules of procedure for the institutions of the European Civil Service in terms of harassment (EN)
More documents ?
Member Organisations who wish to submit draft decisions to the Congress must do so on 28 March latest. All papers received by the Federal Bureau will be sent to Member Organisation on 29 March.
No text not received at that moment will be subject to discussion or decision by the Congress (with the exception of papers resulting from the working groups during the Congress). In order to organise the discussions in the most efficient manner, MO are invited to send amendment proposals to all papers not later than 30 April. This allows all member organisations to discuss the proposals locally before coming to the Congress, and it allows smooth decision-making during the Congress. To that end, no amendments should be accepted after the 30 April, or during the Congress.
- from SUEPO Berlin: Draft Resolution on European Social Charter (EN) (support document : EuropeanSocialCharter.7thEdition2015 )
- from US-Brussels:
- from US-Parlement européen: Draft resolution on harrassment and PSR (EN) (support document: Federal WG conclusions to Federal Committee)
- from SACE:
- from EPSU-CJ:
- from US-Eurojust: Paper on different issues of common interest in EU Agencies (EN)
LIST CLOSED BY THE SECRETARIAT OF UNION SYNDICALE ON APRIL 30, 2019 AT 8:30 PM BRUSSELS TIME